Today was not a good day. I slept through my 5am alarm and missed the shuttle to class, so I had to take a taxi to the hangar. This sucks for two reasons:
1) You are absolutely not allowed to be late to class and can't even miss a day if you are sick because the FAA requires everyone to be present for the required number of hours; and
2) The taxi was $23, which was money I really didn't have in the first place. We are not paid for the three weeks of training here (the hotel is free), and won't even get our first paycheck until sometime in January. Good thing I was able to save up so much money living in New York for three and a half years. Not.
This is the most stressful experience I've had in a long time, like college finals except every day, and it doesn't help that I'm freaking out about money and where I have to relocate sight unseen in less than four weeks. I got a Letter of Instruction (LOI) for being late. It's not a big deal, but I'm really tired of fucking things up.
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Go easy on yourself puppy.
Hey Brian, Listen to that advice in the last comment,be a little kinder to yourself...I for one am very proud of you...keep your eye on the mail for cheeseburger money:) Love, BJ
Post a Comment