Wow. Hopefully I am done with the whiny Live Journal-y posts, because I think we can all agree that it's not a pretty site and no one likes to see a man cry. Which is why it's good that none of you were here tonight to see me after scarfing down seven complimentary taquitos at the hotel's "Social Hour." Uggghhhh...
Today we went over our last aircrafts, the Canadair Regional Jet 700 and 900. The 900 is the newest in the fleet (about two months old) and is maybe the nicest plane I've ever been on. The lavs seriously have fake hardwood floors in them, it's crazy. The sucky thing is that right now they are only flown out of Denver so I probably won't be flying them anytime soon. I did great on both tests we took today, but I'm pretty mad that I wasn't able to take any good pictures.
Tomorrow is Haz-Mat day AND self-defense, so next time you see me you better watch out for my new moves.
Monday, December 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
whoa! haz-mat AND self defense? i'm jealous. seriously.
Post a Comment