Today was all about the Embraer Brasilia 120, aka "the Bro.". This is that little turboprop plane that only holds 30 passengers and, despite appearances, is not powered by rubber bands. I do not enjoy this aircraft. It may have been the next big thing in 1986, but now it's just old and cramped. The one benefit is that the low ceiling makes me feel very tall, which is rare. There are three different configurations of the Bro, which means the emergency equipment is in different places on each one. We took a test on it at the end of the day and I did pretty well on it. The best part was finding out that we don't have to be at class until 9:30am tomorrow. A week ago I would not be excited about this, but now this is the pretty much the best thing ever. After class I decided to take a 30-minute nap and ended up sleeping for five hours. I might actually look like a healthy person tomorrow, but probably not.
Saturday, December 2, 2006
What Up, Bro?
Today was all about the Embraer Brasilia 120, aka "the Bro.". This is that little turboprop plane that only holds 30 passengers and, despite appearances, is not powered by rubber bands. I do not enjoy this aircraft. It may have been the next big thing in 1986, but now it's just old and cramped. The one benefit is that the low ceiling makes me feel very tall, which is rare. There are three different configurations of the Bro, which means the emergency equipment is in different places on each one. We took a test on it at the end of the day and I did pretty well on it. The best part was finding out that we don't have to be at class until 9:30am tomorrow. A week ago I would not be excited about this, but now this is the pretty much the best thing ever. After class I decided to take a 30-minute nap and ended up sleeping for five hours. I might actually look like a healthy person tomorrow, but probably not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I already feel so much safer knowing that you will be the one manning the planes in the sky. If you had done this earlier, that pesky Cillian Murphy would have NEVER upset that lovely Rachel McAdams girl so much.
I am SOOOOOOOOO proud of you. I also look forward to abusing any airline discount you might get.
Post a Comment