The good news is: I did awesome on every single one of the evacuation tests today.
The bad news is: I still have my written final and all my announcement testing tomorrow.
The ugly news is: They based me in Colorado Springs - the one city more conservative than Salt Lake and the home of Focus on the Family and other asking-for-a-hate-crime organizations. My absolute last choices were Colorado Springs and Salt Lake City, and those are the only two cities our entire class was assigned to. I'm going to see if I can change to Salt Lake since, even though I hate it, most of the class will be here too, plus it has a ton more cities it flies to for when I'm not working. I already put in my transfer to Chicago; hopefully it will happen for February.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Is it wrong that I dont know where Colorado Springs is? Is it in Colorado? Is it in Utah? Dammit, I want you HERE.
congratulations cute face.
jill says," the one good thing about colorado springs is that the united states olympic training is there- you will meet all sorts of sweet athletes."
(under her breath: "hopefully he can introduce to me to my future husband ... or his.")
i wish i had something cooler to say than "congratulations" and "come visit me soon."
Post a Comment