On Friday I passed both the written and driving tests at the BMV and brought my five-years-expired license back from the dead. Sorry, haters! The tests were easy (no parallel parking), the hard part was scheduling and showing up for the appointment. The lady at the license branch said they still had me in the system as 5'5" and 110 pounds; I told her that, sadly, it hadn't changed that much since high school (see how I can steal jokes from you?) To celebrate my newfound freedom I rented a sporty car where I can sing as loud as I want.
ALSO. Last week I was flipping through channels in a hotel and came across a Reba concert on CMT. Even though it was the very end, I could tell it had been a good show because Kelly Clarkson was sitting up front right next to Dolly Parton and they were both so happy. I recognized the song as one of those country songs I hated growing up, but ended up knowing all the words to anyway since it was the only kind of music anyone else ever listened to in my family (besides contemporary Christian). I'm happy to say that my musical taste has matured and I now appreciate a lot of country music, especially the genius that is... Fancy:
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment