
Watch out, I'm unsupervised. On New Year's Day I started a 4-day trip out of Colorado Springs. Since my rockin' New Year's Eve consisted of delivery and an Ugly Betty marathon, I was pretty psyched that my first overnight was in San Francisco - where three of my cousins live and they actually believe in things like public transportation.
The flights have been fine so far. This time I'm the aft FA, which means I do most of the announcements and get to sit directly in front of the lav door. Can you believe I haven't spilled anything on a passenger yet? Except for an ice cube and that doesn't really count. Plus yesterday I made an Amstel Light explode while I was trying to unwedge some cans from the drawer, but no one noticed or commented that my hands smelled of beer.
I met Amy and we walked together to Rob and Avery's house, after stopping to buy some very fine wine at a corner bodega. We like to pick wine based on the label, because if they can't make an effort to look nice who knows what kind of crap is inside? I use this on people too.
For dinner we basically each had a baby cow's worth of cheese. We started out with goat cheese and a brie-ish thing, and then they made pizza with their fancy pizza stone.


It was great, a definite improvement over the "Gouda type flavor" cheese that comes on the plane, but by the time we had finished I felt like I had eaten an entire bag of WOW chips. I had high hopes to make up for my botched New Year's but instead we waddled home and I slept on Amy's air mattress.




1 comment:
meh.
i really miss you.
Post a Comment